I bought Micromax Q7 about a month ago, and have thoroughly explored its pros and cons. Overall i am very happy with this phone as it provides value for money. Each penny invested in Micromax Q7 is worth it.
Advantage of MICROMAX Q7
- The scroll ball is the ultimate experience. In Micromax Q7 the scroll bar makes navigation and browsing so easy. It is reliable and soft. It provides a great professional touch to the phone.
- WIFI in Micromax Q7: In Rs 4700 you get a wifi phone. Go internet wherever you get a wifi connection. It has got excellent connectivity and easily detects wifi in the range.
- In Built Nimbus: Nimbus is multimessenger chat platform, i am pretty happy with this. It really helps me stay in touch with my friends, family and clients.
- Screen Resolution of Micromax Q7. The screen has a decent size, and awesome clarity. Micormax Q7 provides a great resolution screen with excellent sharpness and evey picture movie or video comes crystal clear
- JAVA in Micromax Q7 – Java gives the power to install applications like google map, games, and any other java app.
- PRICE of Micromax Q7 - The price of micromax q7 is around 4600 rs and that is pretty low for the features it provides.
Disadvantages of MICROMAX Q7
- Battery backup of Micromax q7 - The battery is on the lower side . It does not provide that good battery backup and needs charging almost daily.
- Operating System in Micromax q7 – The interface of Micromax q7 is similar to those in the chinese mobiles from gafaar market. This interface does not allow live video straming and many other features.
- Camera in Micromax Q7 – The camera in Micromax Q7 thouggh is 2 MP and gives decent photos but does not alllow zooming after 600×400 size. Thats a big drawback
Despite of the above disadvantages i am pretty happy with the phone as it allows connectivity at a decent price and looks good.
It gives a professional touch and allows me to be a step ahead.